At Lanier, we believe that superior guest service is key to any successful parking operation. Furthermore, we recognize that—specific to the Hospitality vertical—our valet and self-parking programs serve as a true extension of the hotels to which we provide service. Because our parking services are the first and last impressions that visitors have of each hotel, it is vital that all Lanier employees maintain an exceptional level of professionalism at all times. Therefore, we provide our valets and ambassadors with individualized training that reflects the high standards of the hotels where they work.
In regards to providing operational excellence at each of our hotels, we have significant experience in creating and implementing plans that will ensure that the guest experience is unparalleled. Lanier’s goals for each of our hospitality properties include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering a professional first class valet and self-parking program that offers guests the luxury of conveniently utilizing the service
- Developing innovative and creative approaches to serve the needs of our clients while maintaining an environment of service excellence for guests
- When necessary, recommending new equipment and technology that will enhance the guest experience and assisting our clients in its procurement and installation
- Implementing peak-period operating procedures to ensure faster valet delivery times
- Remaining flexible and able to respond to the evolving needs of our clients and guests of the hotel
- In the Hospitality vertical, customer service is truly paramount. From our seamless self-parking transactions to our quick and professional valet operations, we are dedicated to ensuring that the guest experience at each of our locations is nothing short of exceptional.
For more information, please contact: Todd Brosius