Patient Visitor Care.
With a personal touch.
Ambassadors, Greeters and Valets.
As the healthcare services market becomes increasingly competitive, it has become necessary for hospitals, medical centers and medical offices to evaluate and manage all the processes and services patients and visitors receive.
Lanier understands that you are trying to create an environment of care and all customer interaction must be carefully managed. Our patient care programs encourage patient loyalty while ensuring a positive impact on the first and last impression your patients and visitors have of your facility.
Flexible Healthcare Parking Management Solutions
Lanier dedicates an entire division to healthcare parking services on medical campuses. Your facility is unique. Our management team is focused on designing and building a service that makes sense for you.
- Ingress/Egress assistance
- Signage and Wayfinding solutions
- Regular rate surveys and analysis
- Owner-Operated management team
- Ability to excel in an ever changing environment
A Professionally Trained Staff
Lanier healthcare parking services team members on medical campuses go through a comprehensive hiring, training and evaluation program. We understand that parking is the first and last impression your patients and visitors have of your facility. All employees go through the following
- ONE-ON-ONE customized orientation program with site manager
- Formal On-the-Job Training program with mentor
- Customer Service Training
Customized Service Standards
Lanier understands that if you ask ten people what good service is, you get ten different answers. We evaluate your mission and values and identify specific standards of service that we train our employees to perform. Standards such as:
- We will GREET every patient and visitor with a smile and friendly welcome
- We will SERVE every patient and visitor quickly and accurately
- We will SEND every patient and visitor on their way with a friendly parting comment
- We will wear our uniform professionally every day
- We will not walk by a piece of trash without picking it up and disposing of it
- We will not smoke while on duty or on a client’s property
It is important for our employees to know exactly what will make them successful. Making service standards the core of our training system and rewarding employees instantly when found exhibiting these behaviors ensures that your patients and visitors are treated with the respect and care they expect and deserve!
Consistent Quality Control
Lanier takes great pride in our healthcare parking operations. In order to ensure a consistently high level of service, we employ company executives, clients and customers to assist us in evaluating our services through a “Secret Shopper” program. We are evaluated by third parties on issues that our clients hold near and dear, like service, cleanliness and operating efficiency.